Stand up paddleboarding lessons are taught by an instructor in either the ocean or river based on the ocean conditions and the student's ability level and experience.
• Group SUP Lesson – (3-5 Students) to 1 Instructor Ratio – $69.00 per Person
• Semi-private SUP Lesson – 2:1 Students to Instructor Ratio – $79.00 per Person
• Private SUP Lesson – 1:1 Student to Instructor Ratio – $99.00 per Person
• 7 days a week
• 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm
• 1 hour
At Surfari Surf School we offer the best Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons in the Daytona Beach. We make learning to SUP both fun and safe for everyone. Surfari Surf & SUP School offers lessons in the ocean or river in Ormond Beach, depending ocean conditions and the student’s ability level. Primarily our stand up paddleboard lessons are taught in the calm flat waters on the Halifax River at Fortunato Park in Ormond Beach, FL
We’re dedicated to teaching you how to stand up paddle board! If you want to learn stand up paddle boarding in Daytona Beach, FL then you’ve come to the right surf and SUP school. We have all of the latest equipment for your lesson or you may bring your own.
Our SUP Lessons are Value Packed!
• Use of SUP board and paddle
• Use of wetsuit and/or rash-guard t-shirt
• 1-hour of guided instruction and 1 hour of practice time when the lesson is over
• Bathrooms in the surf shop
Surfari SUP lessons in Daytona Beach are safe and fun for people of all ages. Depending on whether your lesson takes place in the ocean or river, we will teach you the proper techniques for you to successfully learn to SUP. In a easy 1 hour lesson we will teach you proper paddling, positioning, standing, falling, ocean or river water awareness, getting through waves, wave timing and judgment skills. After the lesson, you may practice the skills you learned for one hour.
If you have any questions or want to inquire about availability you can contact us via phone at (386) 299-3609.
We’re dedicated to teaching you how to surf. If you want to learn surfing, participate in a surf camp, or rent surf equipment, you’ve come to the right place. We offer services in Daytona Beach, Florida.