Surf Boards, Stand Up Paddleboards, Wetsuits, and other Surf Equipment Rentals for Daytona Beach, FL
Stand Up Paddle Lessons - Daytona Beach, FL
- Private SUP Lesson 1 to 1 student to instructor ratio
- Semi-Private SUP Lesson 2 to 1 student to instructor ratio
- Group SUP Lesson 5 to 1 student to instructor ratio
Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard in the ocean or river in Daytona Beach, FL!
At Surfari Surf School we offer the best Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons in the Daytona Beach. We make learning to SUP both fun and safe for everyone. Surfari Surf & SUP School offers lessons in the ocean or river in Ormond Beach, depending ocean conditions and the student’s ability level. Primarily our stand up paddleboard lessons are taught in the calm flat waters on the Halifax River at Fortunato Park in Ormond Beach, FL
We’re dedicated to teaching you how to stand up paddle board! If you want to learn stand up paddle boarding in Daytona Beach, FL then you’ve come to the right surf and SUP school. We have all of the latest equipment for your lesson or you may bring your own.
Our SUP Lessons are Value Packed!
• Use of SUP board and paddle
• Use of wetsuit and/or rash-guard t-shirt
• 1-hour of guided instruction and 1 hour of practice time when the lesson is over
• Bathrooms in the surf shop
Surfari SUP lessons in Daytona Beach are safe and fun for people of all ages. Depending on whether your lesson takes place in the ocean or river, we will teach you the proper techniques for you to successfully learn to SUP. In a easy 1 hour lesson we will teach you proper paddling, positioning, standing, falling, ocean or river water awareness, getting through waves, wave timing and judgment skills. After the lesson, you may practice the skills you learned for one hour.
Each SUP Lesson Pricing is Per Person
• Group Surf Lesson – (3-5 Students) to 1 Instructor Ratio
• Semi-Private Lesson –2:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
• Private Surf Lesson – 1:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
• 7 days a week
• 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm
• 1 hour